Current Events – while Groups are still on hold during lockdown
- Temporary Listening Service for Young Carers and Parents/Guardians or Young Carers. Ends 01.10.2020 – If you are interested please TEXT 07378 148 491 and we will call you back between Mon-Fri 9:30-16:30
- Temporary Listening Service/emotional Support for registered Young Carers over 12 years old. Ends 01.10.2020 If you are interested please TEXT 07378 148 491 and we will call you back between Mon-Fri 9:30-16:30
Future Events for School Summer Holidays 2020
- Summer Fun Gift/Activity Packs for registered Young Carers under 11 year olds (Look out for the post)
- Summer Mental Wellbeing Activity packs for registered Young Carers 12-16 years (Look out for the Post)
- Photography competition ‘LIFE AS WE KNOW IT’ for all registered young carers over 12 years old from 01.08.2020-01.09.2020. Details are on Facebook and have been posted to Young Carers over 12 Years old.
- Summer Program for under 11s weekly Forest School from Tuesday 28th July-25th August. To book a space you need to register your interest by 22nd July at the latest. Details to register will be/are on Facebook plus emailed to parents.
- Summer Program for over 12 year olds. Kayaking on Thursday 13th August. To book a space you need to register your interest by 31st July the latest. Details to register will be/are on Facebook plus emailed to parents.
- Lockdown Competition for all YC Finished on 17.07.2020
- Sport Challenges on Closed Facebook
- Art Sharing on Closed Facebook
- Craft videos on Closed Facebook
- Gift/Activity Packs delivered to all registered Young Carers for Carers Week
- Trust Links ‘Blooming Well’ Family boxes Donated to Young Carers posted on Facebook. Collection for these finished on Monday 06.07.2020