Young carers events
Current Events with us
Autumn Term Events 2020
We now have RESET for our 12-17 year olds held once every 6 weeks.
There will be:
- Halloween Arts and Craft session on 27th Oct
- Christmas Arts & Craft session plus Pizza on 15th Dec
All invites have been emailed however if you would like to find out more about these or you would like to join this club and did not receive an invite yet please contact Young Carers Support Coordinator on 07378 148 491.
We now have YCASC for our 5-11 year olds running with effect from 15th Sept on Tuesdays Term Time only.
There will be:
- Lego Fun Sessions from 15th Sept-20th Oct
- Arts & Craft Sessions from 3rd Nov-8th Dec
All invites have been emailed however if you would like to find out more about these please contact Young Carers Support Coordinator on 07378 148 491.
Previous Events 2020
- Temporary Listening Service for Young Carers and Parents/Guardians or Young Carers. Ends 01.10.2020
- Temporary Listening Service/emotional Support for registered Young Carers over 12 years old. Ends 01.10.2020
- Photography competition ‘LIFE AS WE KNOW IT’
- Summer Fun Gift/Activity Packs for registered Young Carers under 11 year olds
- Summer Mental Wellbeing Activity packs for registered Young Carers 12-16 years
- Summer Program for under 11s weekly Forest School
- Summer Program for over 12 year olds, Kayaking
- Lockdown Competition for all YC
- Sport Challenges on Closed Facebook
- Art Sharing on Closed Facebook
- Craft videos on Closed Facebook
- Gift/Activity Packs delivered to all registered Young Carers for Carers Week
- Trust Links ‘Blooming Well’ Family boxes Donated to Young Carers posted on Facebook