Young carers events
Current Events with us…
Connect Discussion Forum – (Age 15-17)
Connect is our NEW online group for 15-17 yr olds. By young carers for young carers. There’s gonna be some challenges and prizes in store! You could win a Google Play / Microsoft / iTunes gift card Plus you can get together with others who get what yr dealing with.
Challenges to win prizes and time to talk about life topics with Victoria.
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓
RESET on line/ RESET Connect – (Age 12-15)
Reset Online is a weekly online club for young carers aged 12-15. A chance to meet with young carers, play games, join in challenges with some great prizes up for grabs!
YCASC on line
YCASC Online is a fortnightly hangout for young carers. A short, light-hearted get together. Expect games and giggles galore . The perfect antidote to online lessons and a chance to snatch some time for you .
Previous Events 2020
- Lego Fun Sessions from 15th Sept-20th Oct
- Arts & Craft Sessions from 3rd Nov-8th Dec
- Temporary Listening Service for Young Carers and Parents/Guardians or Young Carers. Ends 01.10.2020
- Temporary Listening Service/emotional Support for registered Young Carers over 12 years old. Ends 01.10.2020
- Photography competition ‘LIFE AS WE KNOW IT’
- Summer Fun Gift/Activity Packs for registered Young Carers under 11 year olds
- Summer Mental Wellbeing Activity packs for registered Young Carers 12-16 years
- Summer Program for under 11s weekly Forest School
- Summer Program for over 12 year olds, Kayaking
- Lockdown Competition for all YC
- Sport Challenges on Closed Facebook
- Art Sharing on Closed Facebook
- Craft videos on Closed Facebook
- Gift/Activity Packs delivered to all registered Young Carers for Carers Week
- Trust Links ‘Blooming Well’ Family boxes Donated to Young Carers posted on Facebook