Our carers e-handbook includes information relevant to all types of caring role and designed for you to dip into topics as and when they become relevant.
Thank you to the Community Fund for funding the development of this carers e-handbook.
Please note Southend Carers update this handbook twice a year in January and May.
- Getting started
- Self Help and Community Support
- Equipment and technology
- Money Matters
- Carer’s Health & Wellbeing
- Carers in Paid Employment
- Talking with Professionals
- Assessments – Asking for Help
- Care Providers and Care Costs
- Planning Ahead
- Children and Young People with Disabilities
- Young Carers and Young Adult Carers