YACS – Health Conditions
If you are a Young Adult Carer and feel that you need to talk then please ring 01702 393933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not want to talk to one of us at Southend Carers then you can access the following services who will provide you with information and support on a variety of topics related to mental health and well-being.
The links below will give you access to free information and support on specific conditions which you may encounter during your caring role.
- A-Z Mental Health manual – An A-Z manual of mental health disorders.
- Dementia What is Dementia.
- SCOPE – Information and guidance on individuals with Learning Disabilities.
- Learning Disabilities – Overview of learning disabilities.
- Autism – Information on Autism.
- NACOA – Supports children who have been affected by parents’ alcohol misuse.
- Narcotics Anonymous – Supports individuals suffering with substance misuse.
- Personality Disorders – Overview of types of personality disorder, the signs, and the treatments.
- Eating Disorders – Support for individuals and their family/friends who are suffering from eating disorders.
- Schizophrenia Signs, symptoms and treatments of individuals who suffer from Schizophrenia.