YACS – Finance
If you are a Young Adult Carer and feel that you need to talk then please ring 01702 393933 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not want to talk to one of us at Southend Carers then you can access the following services who will provide you with information and support on a variety of topics related to mental health and well-being.
In getting older it is useful to understand about finances. Some links below will discuss funding, benefits, and information on how to pay your bills.
- Grants and Discounts – Grants and discounts that are available for carers.
- Funding for Driving Lessons – Information on funding for carers to learn how to drive if it is necessary for the carer to drive to support the individual they care for.
- Money Advice Service – Information on how to pay your bills.
- Carers Allowance – Information on who is eligible for carers allowance, other benefits you may be entitled to and how to claim the benefits.
- Barclays: Saving Accounts – The different types of savings account you can have from Barclays
- Housing Benefit – Carers may be entitled to housing benefit to help pay their rent.