We are doing everything we can to support unpaid carers, but we can’t do it on our own. Our corporate partners are really important to us so that we can continue to provide information, advice and practical support to improve carers’ lives.
By supporting Southend Carers, your company will be helping carers and their families throughout Southend-on-Sea and the surrounding areas. And by working with us you can:
- Bring benefits to the local community
- Enhance your corporate image
- Build team spirit amongst staff
Some of the ways you could help include:
- One off fundraising event – what about a raffle or dress down day?
- Adopt us as your charity of the Year
- Provide us with gifts in kind (such as IT equipment) or offer pro bono support
- Sponsorship of events – please get in touch for details
- Payroll giving
If you want to talk about how your company can help us in our work, please get in touch on 01702 393933.
Recent support includes:
- Halifax Southend – Staff and customers at the Halifax in Southend collected gifts last Christmas for our young carers Christmas party